Simple Rules for Guilds:
- Spell the name correctly. PLEASE!
- Capitalization is your friend, making one with no caps is a giant label of tardness.
- Don't make guilds with no theme at all! Be creative and people wont leave!
- Boot all the assholes asap, or people will leave. A player kicked means both admiration from that persons enemy AND fear for you. If you cant win people by respect, go for force! This isn't really a naming thing, but it makes a difference!
- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT, make a guild for "People who dont want guilds." If they dont want a guild, then they aren't going to join!
- Don't duplicate your guild, even if it is full. That only makes yours seem generic. If your roster is full, boot the people offline for more then a week, boot the alts, boot the people you don't like. Then, invite more to fill it with ACTIVE people!
- When naming your guild: If the name you want is taken, don't spell it wrong or add symbols and shit. Just DON'T! You have a brain, right? If so, go find something else!
Ok, then. 8 rules. Wow, this is pretty cool, seeing as I started with 3. Heh. I Guess I'm creative. Oh! Waiiiit!
9. Don't make a guild named "The Dark Brotherhood," "The Mystic Defenders," or "Flaming Ninjas," or "The MythicDraclas Fan Club," or even "Talk Nerdy to Me." Mine!
I made those up, with 2 on WAR, one on WoW, one on Maplestory, and one on CoH. No guild so far in DDO, seeing as I play with 2 IRL buddies, and not the rest of the world. Go Alt-Q-Q and cry, then, cause I ain't paying for a stupid thing I don't have to.
See ya in the Fray! And not the band, the Fray, cause they suck. Green Day all the way!