Saturday, April 17, 2010

Making a Splash in T1!

Ok, so.

As the people who know me in WAR know, I spend a lot of time in t1. This isnt because I like playing t1. I just like how the Destro PQs are full of soon-to-be flagged destro players, and you get tings like lvl 4 shoulders from them. Scavenged is the Green. Purloined is the Blue. Theyre the lesser version of Gale-Runner's and Storm-Courser's, and they sell for a LOT. Oh, ad beating the crap out of hordes of destro on my Endless Trial Account's Fully Twinked WP (Prudent Mantle of Brawn, Gale Str cape, War-Torn Helm with +17 str, Prudent Cassock and boots and gloves and 3 rings of Brawn, too.) I can one-shot a lvl 4. Two shot, it theyre a tank. As long as I'm next to an enemy, I am at 99% hp 100% of the time. They give me 1 damage.

I just enjoy the feeling of invincibility.

Also, I make destro players who just joined the game or the server rage quit. So, I am helping out RvR. :D

In other news: If you have a blog you want to put it on this website, put it in the comments section with a link or the URL, as well as the name. And take a look at the nifty widdle Poll ovah theyah

<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------
<----------

and give a vote!

Tah Tah till my game crashes!

If you find me in T1, at the Destruction of the Weak Destro PQ on my Order WP on Iron ROck, I'll let you tag along to the Destro Launch point!

~Rien

No comments: