Thursday, May 20, 2010

Im sick.

Hi, all. I haven't posted in a while, and right now, seeing as I am sitting in my tech class with the flu, seems like a good idea.

Yeah, Rien has the flu. It isn't fun. It also sucks, because everything hurts. Literally. My hair feels sore. It actually hurts to stare at a screen, for the first time in my life. I don't know how I got it, I don't care. I wanna go home.

I really wanna go home.

Sigh. The clinic lady sucks. Everyone I know says my forehead is burning, I am literally shaking with the chills, my pencil case seems to have gained 30 pounds, because lifting it started to hurt. Anyway, the asshole clinic lady watches me walk in, asks me whats wrong. I say "I have a fever." and she..... she nods, then goes back to her work on the computer. I sit there for 7 minutes, 34 seconds (timed it via digital wall clock) and she looks up, sticks something in my ear, and gets a reading of 97.1. I ask her, in despiration, to at least try with a mouth thermometer. She says if i raise my voice one more time im gonna be written up. I go back to class...........

I spent all gym curled up, in the fetal position, in the corner of the gym.

Im cold. Im very cold. im cold, and im sore, and my head hurts, and my stomach hurts. I have no idea how im gonna survive my hour long bus ride. (not kidding, its 1 hour 4 minutes with normal traffic.) I want to lie down, I want some tums, and I want to just curl up and die right now..........

This sucks so much.

~Rien

2 comments:

Grimnir said...

Father Nurgle visits all who abandon the battlefields of WAR...

Rienuaa said...

Way to disregard the flavor of the post. Ill still log on my twink to pwn some noobies in t1, but im done with the endgame.