Friday, June 25, 2010

The Best Description

I wish I had superpowers. I want to be super. I want to be happy, I want to do
things I can't do in real life. I want to be someone, something, not just the
background. I feel so alone... There are so many things I want to do before my
mind becomes totally blank.....

Thats what I wrote a while back, when I was all depressed and shit. I still am depressed and shit, mind you, just this time, it isnt Guyvers fault.

I think, this time, its totally my fault.

I shouldnt have raided the base. Viggy says people are afraid of me now. I wanted to have a reputation, just not as a terrible person...................

Huh. Karma, you really screwed me this time. Last time, all you took was my family. This time, you took my escape from reality.

~Rien

No comments: