Monday, June 7, 2010

My side of the story

Like anyone cares.

Alright, alright. Fine. Fine. Ill get off your fucking vent server. You guys have banned people before, no need to TAKE A FUCKING VOTE! Just send me a kick, ill move along, but nooOOO! You guy just HAVE to drag this out! I mean, OH MY GOD!

A 14 year old in vent. Imagine how I FUCKING FEEL!

You have no IDEA what its like to log onto a server and get massive logs from people! You guys have NO IDEA! I dont CARE if im a leader, if my FUCKING PRESENCE DISTRUPTS THINGS KICK ME FROM THE MOTHERFKKING SERVER! ITS NOT THAT GODDAMNED HARD! You guys are AFRAID to kick me! AFRAID! Jesus christ! And you guys treat me like a BABY! Im 14, yes, but IM MORE MATURE THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT! I curse my ass off in there and NO RESPONSE! I am NO DIFFERENT then anyone else! TREAT ME FAIRLY!

IF IVE BEEN BAD, KICK ME OFF LIKE YOU GUYS WOULD ANY OTHER FUCKING TIME TO ANY OTHER FUCKING PERSON!

Well the thing that REALLY sets me off is your COWARDICE! you guys are AFRAID! That somehow MR KARMA is going to walk up and kick you in the FUCKING BALLS! I am a nerd, NOT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL! I will NOT call the police, show up at your house, make you feel guilty, ect. Suuuuuure, being nice to me is great, but do what is the best intrest of the SG, not what your personal concience says.

Sigh.

And I cant honestly stress the importance of kicking people. Thats what makes you a good leader. Its right there in the F'ING DILBERT PRINCIPAL! GET RID OF THE ASSHOLES! IF IM AN ASSHOLE, GET RID OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Bangs desk with head*

Dont get me wrong, i love it when you people stick up for me, but reforming the vent situation, changing all the rules, screwing with the order of things is.... iss..... pathetic.

~Rien

No comments: