Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Well...... ahaha i cant stop laughing!!!!!! Hehehe! Wow.... hehehehe!!! I mean... ahaha!!!!!! Ok, ok.... *snicker snicker* ok ok ok! I was playing Maplestory, alright, and in maplestory you buy NX at a rate of 1k for 1 dollar, so like 10 bucks gets you 10,000 NX. And, with every currency-tied in game, there are hackers. Maplestory has a hacker rate higher than any other MMO besides combat arms (i actually looked it up... lol i can haz no life) but its mostly injectormemory packets, stuff that gives you powers or godmade or crap. No one really strays into the area of NX, seeing as you can get into HUUUGE legal trouble for literally counterfitting money. So, im walking to the FM, and lo and behold, a megaphonepops up, advertising for gamecom, the #1 hack website, with a special deal. 10,000 NX for only $11.5. Now, I just figured something out. Why the hell would anyone pay an extra $1.5 for counterfit NX? You get your account banned for only a dollar and a half more then you would pay for the NX. That makes no sense. Who the hell would pay for that? It seems so dumb for them to try to charge more for something thats readily available.... I honestly cant stop giggling in my head.... I think that might be my new forum sig for MS forums: "$10 NX for only eleven fifty! THAT makes sense!"

Moving on: I just finished re-reading "Funny Misshapen Body," a memoir by Jeffrey Brown. I think that might be my second favorite book, my favorite being "Gamer Girl," by Mari Mancuosi. Its the story of him having Crohns disease and him writing his other books. i reccomend it for any summer reading.

Well, im heading back to Maple World.

Rieniuiaa, level 42 Evan!!!!!


~Rien

No comments: