Monday, August 23, 2010

Wonderful news!

Ohkaaaay here we go!


Alright, so I have this friend named Brooke, and she is like my big sister! I totally love the girl, and she reads this blog, and so then she showed it to her professor at school, and apparently he loves it! He uses it as an example in class, and has suggested his students start a blog!!!!



I got her like a million gajillion extra credit points too :D



So, Mr. Professor, can you do me a favor? I AM actually aspiring to be a writer, and would LOVE constructive criticism, and my email is right over this way <~ so it would be nice for you to get in touch! I LOVE more people reading my blog, and yes, I DO look up to Brooke! She is a lovely, sweet, caring, and brilliant person, and I am sorry I skipped over her, but I... uh forgot, i guess. I have a short attention spa-i bet you were waiting me to say something like 'oOOOH A SQUIRREL," but, sadly, no squirrels live inside a monitor of a PC. to continue-n, so I apologise... Oh, and THANKS FOR SHOWING MY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! No amount of exclamation marks can show my gratitude, so instead I just found a picture of a lion riding a horse:

And now that my thanks are done and said, heres the news!!!!

I am playing RydahStory now, the popular hack of Maplestory. Yeah, yeah, ethics and such, but, hey! Its a fun game! Its a private server, no one else is on it but hackers!!!! hacking is only bad because of the disadvantage it gives to players, but with only hackers, there IS nothing wrong. I am Rienuaaa, a Warriorbased female with over 80 reborns. Maxxed str, dex, and luk, almost done with Int. I have a 60% scrolled Timeless Excecutioner, and a WOmens Bathrobe, and then transparent everything else that covers dragon armor, zakum helm, and a 53/53/53/53 horntail pendant. Godlyness. Period.

And in OTHER news: I am STILL hooked on WAR t1 twinkies. I AM GOD IN THAT GAME! Over 2,ooo solo RvR kills, and 38 deaths. My gear is not only godly, but it doesnt exist anymore. I am the ONLY ONE WITH MY ARMOR!! *grins evily*

Alright, ran outa typing time cause my dads doing boring work crap.

~Rien

No comments: